When it comes down to calling for service technicians, there is a checklist on what makes a them a “Good” technicians. Here at California Air Conditioning Systems, we have comprised the essential things all technicians must be doing for quality service.
- Professional Look– All Technicians must be well groomed, have a clean uniform and must be able to work comfortably in their uniform. Well trimmed beard & hair, is essential so it won’t effect their work process.
- Punctuality– When you schedule an appointment for a certain date and time, then that is the time the technician must arrive on, or before. We know that the owners take time off their day, so being on time is the most important to look for.
- Boot Covers– When a quality residential HVAC service tech is customer-focused, this individual treats a customer’s home as if it were his or her own. This means that a quality service pro takes the necessary steps to help minimize the work you need to do, like clean your home. Boot covers are a sign that an HVAC tech respects you and your home.
- Communication– Speaking to the owner and explaining the problem can cut major problems in time and money. Being able to speak on what the issue is can play a major role.
- Tools– Being equipped with the right tools saves the time it takes to fix something. Having the right tools cuts down in headaches and making double trips.
- Clean-Up– Once the job is done, the are of work must look exactly the way it was before. Cleaning up after every job can result into another call and a happy customer.
We Hope this list has helped you to know what to keep in mind when in need of service on your HVAC unit!
CALIFORNIA AIR CONDITIONING: takes pride in their professional and efficient service. Hiring the best technicians in HVAC, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, and Heating, California Air delivers the best and most reliable service. With over 30 years of experience, California Air specializes in both commercial and residential calls. There is no job too big, or too small.
CONTACT US California Air-Conditioning, Inc.
Email us: Here!.
25217 Narbonne Ave., Lomita CA 90717.
Phone: (310)530-0504 Fax:(310)530-4004 24/7 NUMBER: (310)505-5700.
Subscribe to our newsletter