So low humidity is usually associated with hot, dry, desert climates, but did you know that humidity can reach levels as low as 10-20% indoors in environments that are artificially heated? And although we don’t give much importance to humidity, unless it gives us a bad hair day or has us sweating profusely, but it can actually help in ways that any one can benefit from.
- May improve snoring/sleep– Some people can benefit from a humidifier because it will help keep their sinuses and throats less dry which may lead to a reduction in snoring.
- Reduced risk of infections– bacteria and viruses seem to struggle with traveling well in moist air. So keeping a humidifier handy may actually help you stay healthy during cold and flu season.
- Lower Heating Bill– Moist air tends to feel a bit warmer than “dry” air. So not only can a humidifier keeps the germs away, but apparently high heating bills as well 🙂
- Softer, More Hydrated Skin– Cold air can drain your skin of all its moisture, a humidifier will keep your skin hydrated and supple.
- HEAL FASTER!– have a pesky sinus infection that wont go away? Humidifiers keep nasal passages lubricated which can help your healing process. Lubricated nasal passages can also help people with asthma, allergies and colds.
Need air conditioning repairs? Is your heater blowing cold air? Are you having issues with you air ducts? Visit our website http://www.californiaac.com/ for more information
HELP US GROW OUR PRESCENCE ON THE WEB
CONTACT US California Air-Conditioning, Inc.
Email us: Here!.
25217 Narbonne Ave., Lomita CA 90717.
Phone: (310)530-0504 Fax:(310)530-4004 24/7 NUMBER: (310)505-5700