Earth, A Tiny Speck In a Galaxy So Vast

earth-from-space-3-background-wallpaper.jpgThe planet we are currently on is Earth. Earth sits in a solar system that is located in a Galaxy which is a speck of dust to the whole Universe. In a Universe so big, do you really think Earth is the only terrestrial planet around? For a planet to be habitable, it must have 3 things: hydrogen, helium and water that exists in various states. There’s already been research and findings that there are some planets that contain water. So why can’t the thought of other living beings be possible? Is it the thought that scares people? Or is the made-up stories that we’ve acquired and heard of over the many years that caused us to push this topic aside?

I mean, think about it.. We’ve only explored 4% of the Universe. The other 96% is pure darkness. The possibility of a living being is high and I don’t think we should discard the thought. In the meantime, watch the video below. It’s a video on the Ecuadorian Government’s open investigation on UFO sightings that has been filmed, photographed, and seen by residents of South America. ENJOY!

gray  barCa air banner 5 (part)

CALIFORNIA AIR CONDITIONING: takes pride in their professional and efficient service. Hiring the best technicians in HVAC, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, and Heating, California Air delivers the best and most reliable service. With over 30 years of experience, California Air specializes in both commercial and residential calls. There is no job too big, or too small.

CONTACT US California Air-Conditioning, Inc.

Email us: Here!.
25217 Narbonne Ave., Lomita CA 90717.
Phone: (310)530-0504   Fax:(310)530-4004   24/7 NUMBER: (310)505-5700.

Follow us:

fb logo  g+ logo wp logo   yelp logo

Subscribe to our newsletter.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s