When it comes to Fall fashion, Sweater are always the highlight. Even if you don’t like the cold, sweaters are an easy form of avoiding the cold. Here are our Top 10 Sweaters made famous by: Comedians, Actors, Book Characters, and Musicians.
1. Mr. Rogers– The man with the cardigans as i’d like to call him. He wouldn’t miss
a beat when it came to putting on his sweaters and shoes. Plus, he did everything while
singing a lovely tune! Beat that!
2. Notorious B.I.G– One of two rappers on the list, Biggie was one of the
first rappers to rock the big man sweater with the glasses.
3. Kurt Cobain– The voice the band Nirvana wore many sweaters, but this one stood out. The
Oscar the Grouch color was what Hipster are now normally wearing, he was the first.
4. Freddy Krueger– The Wes Craven Horror film A Nightmare on Elm Street made this sweater famous. As the killer of young
teenagers, Freddy had his own style. He liked the stripes look along with his Vince Lombardi Hat.
5. Drake- The youngest owner of a famous sweaters the Canadian rapper known by Drake. Seen here, Drake is known for dressing unlike most rappers
like wearing the sweater and rim glasses combo.
6. Bert and Ernie– The friends that are always together, together Bert and Ernie have never changed their look, mainly because they are
puppets, and also because the look works! Their use of stripes make other puppets envious.
7. Bill Cosby– Some might call Bill the Father, or rather the grandfather of standout sweaters. Along with Mr. Rogers, Cosby always
showed of his best sweaters when he was on air. Now, not so much.
8. Ferris Bueller- It was his “Day Off”, but not for his high fashion! Made famous by Matthew Broderick in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, the cheetah print
vest was what the 80’s represented.
9. Waldo- Whenever you found him, he was always spotted with the red and white sweater. What was always puzzling was
why is he carrying a cane? Young lad like Waldo doesn’t need no cane, but, it worked.
10. The Dude– Made famous by Jeff Bridges in The Big Lebowski, the sweater screamed stone for sure. Both the movie
and the sweater are now timeless.
CALIFORNIA AIR CONDITIONING: takes pride in their professional and efficient service. Hiring the best technicians in HVAC, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, and Heating, California Air delivers the best and most reliable service. With over 30 years of experience, California Air specializes in both commercial and residential calls. There is no job too big, or too small.
CONTACT US California Air-Conditioning, Inc.
Email us: Here!.
25217 Narbonne Ave., Lomita CA 90717.
Phone: (310)530-0504 Fax:(310)530-4004 24/7 NUMBER: (310)505-5700.
Subscribe to our newsletter.